CLEMENTS COFFEE IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING AND RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website or app or do business with us and we recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
Clements Coffee is part of The Bean Machine NI Limited, whose registered company number is: NI36245
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect the following information about you when you are a member of Clements Loyalty:
- Information that you provide by filling in the registration form on our website or app.
- Details relating to your purchases, use of and membership of our loyalty scheme.
- Information that you provide through any manner of correspondence with us or in relation to Clements Coffee, including a record of that correspondence.
- Information that you provide us if you report a problem with our website or app.
- Feedback that we may ask you to complete from time to time for research purposes (although you do not have to respond to them).
- Details of your visits to our website and app including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer or mobile, including where available your IP address, operating system, traffic patterns, related website information and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information for marketing, advertising, auditing usage or other promotional purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
- identifying you as a member of Clements Loyalty;
- eliminating the need for you to re-enter your login details;
- enabling you to move more easily around our website and app;
- tracking your use of our website and app to better develop both of these in accordance with your requirements; and
- building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our website and app, which enables us to make content available to you that is more relevant to your interests.
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. Bear in mind, though, that if you delete them, any settings such as a stored username and password will have to be reset when you next log in. You can also alter your browser to prevent your computer from accepting cookies. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. You will be able to use our websites and applications even if your browser is not set to accept cookies, however, certain features and content may not be available to you and you will have to log in every time you visit. For further information, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, our supplier will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access or loss.
You will be responsible for keeping the password used to access your account under Clements Coffee website and app confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. If you need to reset your password at any time, you can do so by going to your Account Details on our website or via the app.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To manage your account with Clements loyalty and provide you with our services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that content from our website and app is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us using the details listed below. An access request may be subject to an administration fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You will be advised of this in advance.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. If any of the information that you have provided to Clements Coffee changes, for example if you change your email address, you will be able to change these details by going to your Account Details on our website.